New to Portland

BrandonTO416

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I to have heard lots of great things about the city and have given thought to moving there. Ive heard from many people though that theres alot of neo-nazi skinheads living there that came from the south years ago and because of that the city has a very racist attitude. Being African-American this deeply concerns me. If someone could tell me is there any truth to this I would appriciate it.

I to have heard lots of great things about the city and have given thought to moving there. Ive heard from many people though that theres alot of neo-nazi skinheads living there that came from the south years ago and because of that the city has a very racist attitude. Being African-American this deeply concerns me. If someone could tell me is there any truth to this I would appriciate it.

Archived