Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rybak 187

New Northern Genesee County Project

4 posts in this topic

This article talks about a new development called 'The Village' that is taking empty buildings and bringing businesses back into them. This project is located on North Saginaw between Carpenter and Coldwater roads.

I'm looking forward to seeing some progress. That area really needs something else besides dollar and liquor stores. You have many neighborhoods close by that could benefit off a nice business district with stores that meet their needs, not to mention an improved landscape and appearance. It's been about a year since I've driven this stretch. I'm looking forward to coming back and seeing the changes.

Oh yeah. That area really needs improvement. Last time i was there i saw like 6 hookers, lol. A grocery store or something in the area would be nice.

What they've done so far looks great. It looks a lot better in person than what was shown in the video. I was shocked to see the Village several months ago for the first time. Maybe if I can remember, I'll take some photos when I get the chance.