Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chadshelton921

4th & Charlotte Pk

5 posts in this topic

I was driving down Charlotte the other day and seen some consturction fencing up at 4th and Charlotte Pike. Does any one have any info on this. There was no signs of future buildings. I didnt see any other info about this, so sorry in advance if this has already been discused.

I went to the link (to refresh my failing memory). It still mentions retail but only in the form of a newsstand and coffee shop. I wonder what price point they're looking for? Seems to me that a Dunkin Donuts would do well as the "coffee shop" since they sell a simple cup of coffee as well as pastries. I don't really see this as an opportunity for Starbucks although I could be wrong.

I went to the link (to refresh my failing memory). It still mentions retail but only in the form of a newsstand and coffee shop. I wonder what price point they're looking for? Seems to me that a Dunkin Donuts would do well as the "coffee shop" since they sell a simple cup of coffee as well as pastries. I don't really see this as an opportunity for Starbucks although I could be wrong.