Convention Centers and Convention Hotels

EsDancer

Hi,

I need information about Convention Centers and Convention Hotels, like the first, the newest/oldest, the largest, the bussiest etc. and any other intersting facts related to the MICE industry. It is a huge work to search the net, so if sb already has this info and is willing to share it, it would be a big help!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The closest hotel to the convention center is the Renaissance. It's not exactly exciting, but it's right across the street from the Washington Convention Center. The Grand Hyat is a block or so beyond it and is probably a tad nicer. Those are really the big two right now. Marriott is planning to build a hotel immediately adjacent to the Convention Center, but it hasn't even been started yet. There are numerous other large hotels, but none closer. If I may be of more help to you, please let me know. Tom Barnes

The closest hotel to the convention center is the Renaissance. It's not exactly exciting, but it's right across the street from the Washington Convention Center. The Grand Hyat is a block or so beyond it and is probably a tad nicer. Those are really the big two right now. Marriott is planning to build a hotel immediately adjacent to the Convention Center, but it hasn't even been started yet. There are numerous other large hotels, but none closer. If I may be of more help to you, please let me know. Tom Barnes

Archived