Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bigboyz05

Race relations in NWA

Race Relations   9 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate it?

• Excellent
    • Good
    • Poor

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 posts in this topic

In your opinion what do you think of race relations in NWA?

In your opinion what do you think of race relations in NWA?

I'd have to say good. I still think it could be better. I think there are some people who aren't looking forward to having the diversity that I and some of the others would like. But overall with the Hispanic influx that has been going on and even some other minorities that have moved in you don't hear too many hate crimes or anything. I imagine there's some older people who are used to this being a rather homogeneous area not being as happy as others about the changes.

I think you would get a better response to your question if you would expand your post to include more information such your background and why you're interested. On such a sensitive subject people are hestitant to reply because they don't know what the motive is in asking the question. They might question as to whether you have a preconceived notion of what the popular opinion is and want to bait someone into proving yourself right.

Based on you and the first person who responded to me would you say NWA is the most diverse metro in Arkansas?

No, I'm not trying to bait anyone. The reason why I asked this question is because since it's such a fast growing area I was wondering about diversity there and if people of different races get along.

Based on you and the first person who responded to me would you say NWA is the most diverse metro in Arkansas?