The Future

bigboyz05

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It is so difficult to have a constructive discussion with so many of you guys on this board because of things like this. Your "feelings" and the point you are trying to make are essentially one in the same. Are your "feelings" on this matter different from the point you were trying to make earlier? The logic you are using is very convoluted to say the least.

If you want to disagree with me then do it based on the substance of what is being said not on the semantics of your "feelings" and your "point."

And no, your "feelings" are wrong too based on my previous post.

It is so difficult to have a constructive discussion with so many of you guys on this board because of things like this. Your "feelings" and the point you are trying to make are essentially one in the same. Are your "feelings" on this matter different from the point you were trying to make earlier? The logic you are using is very convoluted to say the least.

If you want to disagree with me then do it based on the substance of what is being said not on the semantics of your "feelings" and your "point."

All I care about is whether a NWA branch of UAMS will reduce the number of quacks we have up here. I'm tired of throwing money away on doctors who don't have any idea what they're doing and only rarely finding a good doctor who actually knows more than what they taught him in school.

All I care about is whether a NWA branch of UAMS will reduce the number of quacks we have up here. I'm tired of throwing money away on doctors who don't have any idea what they're doing and only rarely finding a good doctor who actually knows more than what they taught him in school.

• 2 months later...

Archived