Gonzalez is gone

kayman

If you don't disagree then why don't you first tell us why you are happy he is gone before challenging everyone else to do so. If, as I suspect this is a disingenuous post (given that you cited Clinton in an attempt to legitimize Bush) then why don't you just say you don't support the Gonzalas firing and tell us why.

These kinds of posts, where you won't take any position but challenge others to do so, really get tiring and don't add anything to the discussion. I can only assume that you do so because the people you apparently support don't have any logical defense of their actions and thus you would rather focus on the forumers here rather than the topic at hand. We really don't want that.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm happy because he was woefully ill-equiped to carry out the job. Bush has stocked the government with his buddies that have no clue, and look where it goets us. Michael Brown couldnt run FEMA, Gonzales tried to warp the law, and Cheney/Rove ran roughshod over the citizenry in the name of "National Security". One less retard in the government is a great reason to celebrate.

I think that history will record that he was one of the worse Attorney General in the US history. He told the people in the justice department that they were working for the president. A attorney said when he said that, all went quit and everyone could not believe what he said. The attorney said that justice dept. works for the people of the USA and not the president. Here is where I think he went wrong he did not know who he was working for.

I think that history will record that he was one of the worse Attorney General in the US history. He told the people in the justice department that they were working for the president. A attorney said when he said that, all went quit and everyone could not believe what he said. The attorney said that justice dept. works for the people of the USA and not the president. Here is where I think he went wrong he did not know who he was working for.

• 3 months later...

Lawyers are among the most distrusted people in our modern culture. And with the annointing of Gonzales as "the best attorney of the year", the Bar has shown they deserve that suspicion.

If Gonzo is the "best", I would hate to see the worst. This is really a slap in the face to American justice.

Archived