Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Turbo

Downtown Living

8 posts in this topic

Living Downtown has been a great experience, here's an article about our Downtowners Social Club....

http://tinyurl.com/2ya9xw

"Asked about the biggest surprise to come from the Downtowner

Living Downtown has been a great experience, here's an article about our Downtowners Social Club....

http://tinyurl.com/2ya9xw

"Asked about the biggest surprise to come from the Downtowner's Social Club, Harrell says, "People are shocked to see how many people actually live downtown. To look around and see all of these people in one place, it's quite invigorating. And the fact that is has mushroomed so quickly indicates that people are ready for a sense of community and togetherness.""

Surely it was nice to have been there.

That is quite interesting see that they are some many groups in the City Center that are becoming more and more politically active. I wonder how this group of people will affect the city's mayoral election and how powerful this voting bloc really is? :unsure:

That is quite interesting see that they are some many groups in the City Center that are becoming more and more politically active. I wonder how this group of people will affect the city's mayoral election and how powerful this voting bloc really is? :unsure:

I live Downtown also, so yeah I have notice that quite a few politically active members of this area. It is good to see that you guys are going into the schools and trying to help them as many of them really need it.

I live Downtown also, so yeah I have notice that quite a few politically active members of this area. It is good to see that you guys are going into the schools and trying to help them as many of them really need it.

Leonard, sorry I didn't realize you lived downtown also. Are you on the Downtowners Social e-mail list?