Montgomery Photo of the Day

Southron

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Nice pano, brad! What kind of equipment are you using?

Sony Alpha 100 with the standard issue Sony 18-70 lens. Saving up for more/better lenses. This was made with 7 photos. I used Photoshop CS3 for it. If you have that you can do it by, moving all your photos in one document, no particular order. Select all layers, go to Edit>Auto-Align Layers... then after it has finished and it came out alright, go to Edit>Auto-Blend Layers... Sometimes it may not work depending on the subject.

I had heard that a hotel (Hyatt) was interested in that Park-ette across from the Convention Center. Do you know if that is still in the works?

Sony Alpha 100 with the standard issue Sony 18-70 lens. Saving up for more/better lenses. This was made with 7 photos. I used Photoshop CS3 for it. If you have that you can do it by, moving all your photos in one document, no particular order. Select all layers, go to Edit>Auto-Align Layers... then after it has finished and it came out alright, go to Edit>Auto-Blend Layers... Sometimes it may not work depending on the subject.

I had heard that a hotel (Hyatt) was interested in that Park-ette across from the Convention Center. Do you know if that is still in the works?

Still a point and shoot guy here, but thanks for the info and the Photoshop tip.

I haven't heard anything about that hotel in months now. I assume that tight credit and the state of the economy have put that project in limbo.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived