Illegal Cars Crush

RiverwoodCLT

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While I laugh because people thought they were above the law and got caught so now their "babies" are destroyed. Yet, at the same time, I cringe because those cars could have had the racing elements removed and given to needy families. Although I wonder what the cost of that would be.

While I laugh because people thought they were above the law and got caught so now their "babies" are destroyed. Yet, at the same time, I cringe because those cars could have had the racing elements removed and given to needy families. Although I wonder what the cost of that would be.

Before I read your posts, I thought the same thing. (I'm a big earthie) I was thinking why couldn't they salvage parts of the interior like the radio/stereo system, cloth, and seats before putting on some media stunt. I understand the message they were trying to get across to the community, but I think it would be more painful to watch people strip your car piece by piece until there's nothing left.

Archived