Whole Foods in the former Tower Records?

tennreb

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That would be a very nice addition to downtown and in theory have an established base of customers to market to. I wonder though if its location in regards to accessability could prove a hinderance since its in a rather touristy area, of course if they coul establish a validating system with the parking garage that could mitigate that issue.

Do stores still validate parking that are currently in the mall? If they do how do they do so with the automated ticket system?

Clearly I don't shop at the mall. LOL Its nice, I just never have any need or the time to frequent it as I usually have other plans.

That would be a very nice addition to downtown and in theory have an established base of customers to market to. I wonder though if its location in regards to accessability could prove a hinderance since its in a rather touristy area, of course if they coul establish a validating system with the parking garage that could mitigate that issue.

Do stores still validate parking that are currently in the mall? If they do how do they do so with the automated ticket system?

Clearly I don't shop at the mall. LOL Its nice, I just never have any need or the time to frequent it as I usually have other plans.

The parking structure is on the east side of the mall on Gayaso. It has a automated system where you place your ticket into the machine before returning to your car, which gives you your charge and accepts cash or credit for payment. It them returns your ticket and you give the ticket to another machine that raises the barrier. I don't think this section has booths for personnel at all if I recollect correctly.

The parking structure is on the east side of the mall on Gayaso. It has a automated system where you place your ticket into the machine before returning to your car, which gives you your charge and accepts cash or credit for payment. It them returns your ticket and you give the ticket to another machine that raises the barrier. I don't think this section has booths for personnel at all if I recollect correctly.

Archived