Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

penetcostal_iglesia_faith

They should build something like this in the south end!

21 posts in this topic

There's a lot more places in Hartford besides the South End that could use new development looking like that one in JC. Pretty much the entire city needs new development.

There's a lot more places in Hartford besides the South End that could use new development looking like that one in JC. Pretty much the entire city needs new development.

Those Jersey City buildings would look great in place of the Temple and Market apts.What they built there looks like it belongs on the waterfront in New London or Clinton, ya know?

Nice, my vision for Hartford will soon be complete.

A few of those (Burj Dubai, the Boeing Plant) are just a bit excessive. Hartford needs something fairly modest to get back on its feet again.

A few of those (Burj Dubai, the Boeing Plant) are just a bit excessive. Hartford needs something fairly modest to get back on its feet again.

Hmmm you may be right.. slightly excessive perhaps.

Putting a 1:1 replica of the Statue of Liberty in the middle of the Conn. River might work though.

I just read that "they" have decided to pullout of all these projects. I don't know why, they were pretty viable.

I just read that "they" have decided to pullout of all these projects. I don't know why, they were pretty viable.

I prefer that "they" build this in the south end of Hartford.

4121005271528.jpg

MadVlad's dream will finally come true.... Seriously though I would love to see that building incorporated into the Hartford Skyline.... But I doubt I will see it in my lifetime.