Hanes Mall

JerseyBoy

It's about time we get a Sephora finally. wish it was a full store though. I did see the construction at JC Penney several weeks ago and I assumed it might be a Sephora.

The full line Sephora store just opened during the summer a couple of doors down from the Triad's only Pottery Barn.

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Triad's first location of Carolina Ale House is now open on the Hanes Mall perimeter road at 150 Hanes Mall Circle off Hanes Mall Blvd. The sports bar will be housed in the spot of a former O’Charley’s restaurant. Carolina Ale House has 20 locations in the Carolinas, Georgia and Florida. The majority of Carolina Ale House food is made from scratch, and the restaurant will be outfitted with sports memorabilia that reflects the local community. Carolina Ale House specials include a daily $2.50 and $3.50 draft special and a $3.50 cocktail special. The restaurant will have more than 45 beers on draft and 99 bottles available.

http://www.carolinaalehouse.com/

• 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Per the TBJ:

BJ's Restaurants Inc. of Huntington Beach, California obtained a $500,000 building permit last week for a new restaurant at 192 Hanes Mall Circle at Hanes Mall, it will be the first one in North Carolina. BJ's Restaurants, which owns and operates 160 locations across the U.S., is known for its handcrafted beers (each restaurant keeps 10 on tap), deep-dish pizza and a wide menu selection of more than 100 items. The company has opened four new restaurants this year and expects to open three more — in Pittsburgh, Baltimore and Columbus, Ohio — by month's end, according to its website.

Each of the company's restaurants is operated either as a BJ's Restaurant & Brewery, with a brewery inside the restaurant; a BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse, which receives the beer it sells from one BJ's breweries or from an approved third-party craft brewer; or a BJ's Pizza & Grill, a smaller format, full-service restaurant with a more limited menu. BJ's Restaurants typically open in a footprint of between 7,400 and 8,500 square feet and seat between 225 and 280 guests.

Unsure where its at. It is not a recognizable address on the Forsyth Tax Office. Google Maps places it across from the Sears Auto Center on the Silas Creek Pkwy side of the mall. I believe however that Sears owns that portion of the parking lot. That's the thing about Hanes Mall, the parking lot ownership is divided up between the Mall ownership (CBL Associates) & each of the department stores.  A good spot would be up alongside the RR/Stratford Road just north of Texas RoadHouse at the mall  entrance nearest Hauser Rental/Putt Putt.

Belk owns that particular parcel. But perhaps they would sell it, as I never really see any appreciable amount of cars parked out there. I believe it was the first site of interest for Cheddar's Restaurant before they opted for Shops @ Little Creek a few years ago.

Archived