Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hank

Slate Hill

4 posts in this topic

Does anyone have any news about the Slate Hill project off Electric Rd & 220? As I drove past there recently I noticed the property is really becoming an eyesore! Weeds, grass, trash, etc seem to be taking over that parcel. I think the property was sold to a new developer but like everything around here its "hush hush". I hope this property doesn't become another embarassment for Roanoke County.

Does anyone have any news about the Slate Hill project off Electric Rd & 220? As I drove past there recently I noticed the property is really becoming an eyesore! Weeds, grass, trash, etc seem to be taking over that parcel. I think the property was sold to a new developer but like everything around here its "hush hush". I hope this property doesn't become another embarassment for Roanoke County.

I have heard nothing on this for a long time. I hadn't heard about a possible new developer. The area is growing in development there and it's a high traffic area. I hope it doesn't go unattended for several more years because it will become an increasing eyesore.

There's nothing happening on Sate Hill anytime soon. The market's there, but the retailers aren't.