Slate Hill

hank

Does anyone have any news about the Slate Hill project off Electric Rd & 220? As I drove past there recently I noticed the property is really becoming an eyesore! Weeds, grass, trash, etc seem to be taking over that parcel. I think the property was sold to a new developer but like everything around here its "hush hush". I hope this property doesn't become another embarassment for Roanoke County.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does anyone have any news about the Slate Hill project off Electric Rd & 220? As I drove past there recently I noticed the property is really becoming an eyesore! Weeds, grass, trash, etc seem to be taking over that parcel. I think the property was sold to a new developer but like everything around here its "hush hush". I hope this property doesn't become another embarassment for Roanoke County.

I have heard nothing on this for a long time. I hadn't heard about a possible new developer. The area is growing in development there and it's a high traffic area. I hope it doesn't go unattended for several more years because it will become an increasing eyesore.

Archived