Savannah-Charleston,WV-Cleveland Area-Detroit-Pittsburgh-DC-Bmore-Richmond-Greensboro Roadtrip

So I have shead all of my Georgia Clients and my Home in GA and have finally taken up permanent Residence in Charlotte. I'm about to start working with a Design Firm in Charlotte but decided to take a brief 2 week expedition taking me from Savannah to Charlotte to Charleston WV to Cleveland to Detroit back to cleveland then to pittsburgh, baltimore, DC, richmond, Greensboro and everything in between. So first I start with pictures from savannah. Most of the savannah pictures are a simple point and shoot camera so bear with me some aren't the best.

P6190179.jpg

P6230037.jpg

P5190209.jpg

P5180196.jpg

P5180194.jpg

P4030082.jpg

P4030079.jpg

P4030064.jpg

P3300059.jpg

P3300055.jpg

P3300036.jpg

P3300033.jpg

This will take a while to complete so bear with me guys

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cleveland OH Some of these pictures have not been taken or loaded yet. I am still in cleveland at this point so I still have many left to take until I leave for pittsburgh on Friday. Also I have More pictures on my girlfriends camera however she seems to have left the chord and the charger in charlotte those will be posted on a later date.

P9030394.jpg

Still underconstruction.

Detroit, MI, these are done with a far superior camera than previously used, aka my SLR is back. Some are still with a point and shoot however.

P9010194.jpg

entering detroit

P9010195.jpg

Getting even closer

P9010201.jpg

buddys Yacht club.

P9020271.jpg

P9020276.jpg

P9020283.jpg

P9020287.jpg

P9020289.jpg

Thank goodness for good cameras, and oodles of timeP9020288.jpg

P9020292.jpg

P9020295.jpg

P9020324.jpg

Detroit INternational Jazz Fest

P9020327.jpg

P9020333.jpg

P9020366.jpg

P9020357.jpg

P9020350.jpg

P9020342.jpgOHHH CANADA OUR HOME AND NATIVE LAND.

P9020338.jpg

More to come.

Since you were admiring the interstate viaducts, did you see the extreme engineering required to snake the interstate through the city? At the Interstate 64/77 interchange north of downtown, piers are embedded inside buildings, and at one point, the three-level interchange crosses over highways, rivers, and a railroad. Just south of the Kanawha River was one of the largest earthmoving projects (US 119, Fort Hill interchange). And if you go towards the Capitol, you can see the cantilevered highway sections. Very impressive, especially for a city of this size!

I see you were in the D during Labor Day weekend. There was lots going on and it looks like you partook in some of that and even made it out to the Pointes. I was actually going to go there today since the cities were having a festival in their downtown...it's not every day that the Grosse Pointes include the public in their celebrations. :)

Great set of pics. I see you like Comerica Tower. ;)

Cleveland OH Some of these pictures have not been taken or loaded yet. I am still in cleveland at this point so I still have many left to take until I leave for pittsburgh on Friday. Also I have More pictures on my girlfriends camera however she seems to have left the chord and the charger in charlotte those will be posted on a later date.

P9030394.jpg

Since you were admiring the interstate viaducts, did you see the extreme engineering required to snake the interstate through the city? At the Interstate 64/77 interchange north of downtown, piers are embedded inside buildings, and at one point, the three-level interchange crosses over highways, rivers, and a railroad. Just south of the Kanawha River was one of the largest earthmoving projects (US 119, Fort Hill interchange). And if you go towards the Capitol, you can see the cantilevered highway sections. Very impressive, especially for a city of this size!

Archived