Moved Topics

Mith242

I've been trying to start cleaning things up a little now that I've taken over for Matt. The main NWA forum tends to be pretty active while the NWA coffeehouse subforum tends to be somewhat slow. I thought I'd try to start trying to move a few topics that seemed a better fit over there. But if someone has any problems with any of the topics that were moved let me know. :D

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've been trying to start cleaning things up a little now that I've taken over for Matt. The main NWA forum tends to be pretty active while the NWA coffeehouse subforum tends to be somewhat slow. I thought I'd try to start trying to move a few topics that seemed a better fit over there. But if someone has any problems with any of the topics that were moved let me know. :D

I think one of the reasons the main forum is more active is that it is what most people have made a favorite. To see the coffeehouse you have to open it and that one little click discourages viewing it unless the one topic showing is something you're interested in. I have several sites I look at each day and sometimes I just scan quickly and go on. Maybe showing more topics would encourage more use. Just an idea. Good job, by the way!

Archived