Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

barakat

Treble Flats

14 posts in this topic

27,800 SF

Nashville, TN

$2,300,000

M2H Group - client

Located in the heart of Midtown, the Treble Flats will feature 16 modern lofts with secure parking on the 1st floor. Construction is scheduled to begin Fall of 2007.

treble1e.jpg

treble2e.jpg

Pretty good and solid design, esp. if its pretty flush to the street.

What exactly is the defintion of Midtown now a days? Thats sort of vague for me - but thats probably just me.

Looks pretty good from the renderings. Are the garages in the front or back?

Where exactly is this project going to be located? I'm trying to envision it. These sketches are interesting but I'd like to see a better rendering.

Where exactly is this project going to be located? I'm trying to envision it. These sketches are interesting but I'd like to see a better rendering.

Good Lord, could that thing have much less interaction with the street? It's a bunch of garage doors!

It's gonna be on 18th...just a couple blocks from 1101 eighteenth and right behind the Scarrit-Bennett center (1033 18th i think).

It's being developed by M2H group and should be completed by end of 08...construction should start november-december.

Website will be up soon.

Good Lord, could that thing have much less interaction with the street? It's a bunch of garage doors!

^ I totally agree, but I'm pretty sure only one narrow end will face the street [therefore perpendicular to it], and the building will be parallel to 1101 18th. Like a tiny version of 1101.

any thoughts on the 1101 building that this will be adjacent to ? i originaly liked the rendering but it doesn't even look like the same building to me. i expected it to blend into the neighborhood better but the cream and yellow colors seem to be giving everything around that area the finger.