New Embassy Suites - Monroe North

numstead

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isn't Sundance Grill in the building at Ottawa & Pearl?

Yes, but how does that help with the clues? Are you thinking Lyon & Ottawa? And what has literally "fallen through" at L&O like he mentions?

I think it has something to do with 50 Monroe. Didn't a large smokestack "fall through" the building when Pitsch Demolition was renovating the original two structures? Does TGIF serve breakfast? Or Leo's?

According to TGIF (the website) it doesn't open until 11am. I do remember a large smokestack from early pictures before the new facade.

At least the obvious is the project will be an interesting nine-story tower. It also sounds like this 'hearty breakfast' is in jeopardy ... :dontknow:

Yes, but how does that help with the clues? Are you thinking Lyon & Ottawa? And what has literally "fallen through" at L&O like he mentions?

I think it has something to do with 50 Monroe. Didn't a large smokestack "fall through" the building when Pitsch Demolition was renovating the original two structures? Does TGIF serve breakfast? Or Leo's?

Where else besides Sundance can you get a big breakfast? Red Gerranium is closed.

These are logical sites, IMO based on developability and recent buzz (not necessarily the clues)...

-Lyon & Ottawa

-Monroe & Louis

-Calder Plaza

-Hinman Triangle (Fulton/Louis/Ionia)

-Fulton & Sheldon

Not to add more riddles, but think of a different sort of breakfast and y'all will have it. There are three obvious clues that give it away, but they only seem obvious once you know.

I'd give more info, but I'm waiting for the Oracle to tell me if indeed I cracked his riddle. ;)

Joe

is there anywhere to get breakfast near WAM building... roof has fallen through...

Not to add more riddles, but think of a different sort of breakfast and y'all will have it. There are three obvious clues that give it away, but they only seem obvious once you know.

I'd give more info, but I'm waiting for the Oracle to tell me if indeed I cracked his riddle. ;)

Joe

As in a hearty breakfast stout, and there was the "(for now)", WAM is right next to Founder's (for now) and the roof has fallen through... but what do I know.

Also, visual aide:

Breakfast_4Pack_Side.jpg

As in a hearty breakfast stout, and there was the "(for now)", WAM is right next to Founder's (for now) and the roof has fallen through... but what do I know.

Or, just a Smart Zone. Not that anybody ever talks about the fact it exists. ;)

I was thinking the proposed LMCU location (next to Red Geranium...closing), but I think the WAM site is dead on.

"Floated" = near the river, smart = ren zone?

I'm not saying that. Monroe North is part of a "Smart Zone":

http://www.wmsti.org

SmartZones provide distinct geographical locations where technology-based firms, entrepreneurs and researchers can locate in close proximity to all of the community assets that will assist in their endeavors. The locations of the Michigan SmartZones represent areas that comprise a critical mass of technology development

Six or seven years ago, they had a big emphasis on Internet. Now it seems to be aimed almost exclusively towards Medical Research. In my opinion though, you never hear about the benefits of it. Maybe it doesn't offer nearly as much to entice companies like the Ren Zones do. :dontknow:

Joe

So, are we talking a tech or science company?

Archived