[Jackson] West Tennessee Diamond Jaxx attendence up with new affiliate after years of decline

Kyle

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read a blurb about that the other day in the Jackson Sun. From what I gather from what I have read and heard is that the team's new affiliate team, the Seattle Mariners, has been way more pro-active it getting their players out and involved in the community (charity/community related activities, youth league workshops, etc). As a result a lot more good will has been built up and more people are wanting to be active in supporting the Diamond Jaxx by attending games as a result.

I for one I'm glad the new affiliate and the team's ownership have finally figured out how to market the team and start rebuilding its good will in Jackson and the region. The team is a great and under-utilized asset for the city, and one that if lost would be nearly impossible to replace anytime in the foreseeable future.

Archived