Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DigitalSky

Ballantyne Entertainment Center

10 posts in this topic

As I had posted in the Epicentre thread, the Ballantyne area is set to gain a new entertainment complex. This will be located just off 521 at the park off Ardrey Kell. More information should become available as we get closer to this project breaking ground...

Here are some details via the O

As I had posted in the Epicentre thread, the Ballantyne area is set to gain a new entertainment complex. This will be located just off 521 at the park off Ardrey Kell. More information should become available as we get closer to this project breaking ground...

Here are some details via the O

more information: http://www.charlotte.com/someck/story/260437.html

Finally... some good laser tag in town... :ph34r: This project really does sound fun...

That must be a very ROUGH draft cause the laser tag is incredibly small. It looks to only be about 5 bowling lanes wide which is no where near big enough.

That must be a very ROUGH draft cause the laser tag is incredibly small. It looks to only be about 5 bowling lanes wide which is no where near big enough.

Wow I didn't know they still built arcades anymore. I thought those were relics of the 80s. Awesome :)

Wow I didn't know they still built arcades anymore. I thought those were relics of the 80s. Awesome :)