Puppy Pix

Charlotte_native

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have walked several pit bulls for dog sitting clients. They have all been very sweet and gentle. The funniest part is watching some people freak out and run in the other direction at just the appearance of a pit bull on the sidewalk. Good deterrent to crime either way. Happpy Belated Birthday Charlotte Native :)

• 2 weeks later...
OK, so I love dogs, have always had them and have a wonderful one now. Lots of people seem to have photos of theirs, mine is even my Avatar -- since there have been so many recent threads that are quite serious, how about one for fun...

This is Bamboo, or The Dooz, a Louisiana Catahoula. 3 years old, 45 pounds, great city/condo dog. He is anxiously awaiting 3rd Ward Park.

Hey Charlotte_native... I can't believe how similar Bamboo looks to my new puppy, Baxter. I have been trying to figure out what type of dog Baxter is for a while and I think I finally have my answer! I know he is part Labrador Retreiver, but couldn't figure out what he was mixed with. After seeing your cute little guy, I am positive he must have some Catahoula in him. Anyway, I'm so glad you posted the pics and would love to see some more!

I would post some pics of Baxter, but can't figure out how... any tips?? :dontknow:

^What a CUTE pup!! I love him. He looks almost identical to The Bam Man except for the eyes. I'd say there is a very good chance he has some 'houla in him!

Funny thing about Bamboo...he was completely covered in spots like a leopard as a puppy, but the melded together as he grew and how he looks like your guy.

Very cute. I am no expert on Catahoulas, but your puppy looks a bit like a Lab and a Boxer, especially with the white bib and paws.

Has anyone ever heard of a puppy blowing bubbles in their water? Our almost 1 year old puppy just started doing it! She has always played in her water bowl since the first day we had her. If there is anything in it, and at her early age, she'd always drop a crumb or two in there, she'd swat at it, or do the digging motion in it, and get the floor soaked. Well, she recently started sticking her nose in the water bowl and blowing bubbles. Crazy. It isn't often, though, so it is hard to predict for a camera or something.

Has anyone ever heard of a puppy blowing bubbles in their water? Our almost 1 year old puppy just started doing it! She has always played in her water bowl since the first day we had her. If there is anything in it, and at her early age, she'd always drop a crumb or two in there, she'd swat at it, or do the digging motion in it, and get the floor soaked. Well, she recently started sticking her nose in the water bowl and blowing bubbles. Crazy. It isn't often, though, so it is hard to predict for a camera or something.

Here are a few of Lance, our white collie, who turned 1 on Nov. 7. Once he fills out he should be huge, is about 3 and a half feet at the shoulder and 90 pounds now. Makes me wonder what other breed they used to get the white coloration, his father is over 100 pounds and Lance is taller than he is.

2068223867_8b2c51ee08_b.jpg

2069030720_eff6f9216b_b.jpg

2069023718_6d5d58068e_b.jpg

• 1 year later...

Archived