UrbanPlanet.org Gallery

Neo

I am proud to announce the newest addition to the UrbanPlanet.org website! Today we are unveiling a photo gallery for use by everyone (uploading images is still restricted to Members, Members+ and paying members however). You can now create albums (public and private) in the general photos category that we have created for you and upload to any of the several categories that have been pre-created for you, embed any image from the gallery into a forum post by copying the bbCode from the image's page in the gallery to the forum post you are creating, view slideshows of an album, and much more!

All users can view the gallery by clicking the Gallery link from the very top menu. Members, Members+ and paying members are welcome to click "My Gallery" in the drop-down for your username in the upper right-hand corner of the site to create an album and/or begin uploading photos to a category.

Regular forum rules apply to the gallery. Any unacceptable images or image in violation of copyright will be deleted by staff.

Please post in here if you have any questions or comments. If you find a bug please report it to our bug tracker.

Enjoy! :)

Edited by Neo
Updated to reflect changes in the use of the gallery.

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*The first post has been updated to reflect changes in the way the gallery operates. It has come to my attention that it is not possible to upload images to an album that someone else created and because of this I have discontinued the ability to create albums in all categories except for the general photos category. I understand that this makes things a little more difficult in organizing photos that you upload but this prevents the unwanted outcome of having several albums of one thing for example.

If you wish to create an album where only you can upload photos to please do so in the General Photos category.

• 5 months later...