intersting aerial of Chattanooga, TN

cityboi

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very true. Chattanooga is certainly a success story as 20 years ago its downtown underwent a revitalization plan from being on the verge of death. While I wasn't able to remember the early 80's for obvious reasons, I'm told half the downtown was boarded up. Today its very lively with a downtown transit circulation system free to use, lots of residential, and business alike.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I went through Chattanooga on a spring break road trip this year, and I was pleasantly surprised with the city. Between the surrounding mountains and the Tennessee River, it has to be one of the most scenic settings for a city that encountered. If you happen to drive through on your way to Atlanta, Knoxville, or Nashville, I recommend the drive up to Lookout Mt. Don't even bother going into the Lodge, if you do, you'll realize that you're in a cheezy tourist trap, but it costs nothing to park, walk around and get some outstanding panoramic views of Chattanooga.

Great smokey and lookout mountains are in TN. What the name of the mountains in NH??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

actually there is quite a bit of topography in new hampshire. in fact, the appalachian mountains (which the great smokey mountains are located in) pass through new hampshire.

Archived