Collapse inside Fisher 21 Plant

wolverine

Today I was riding my bike around the D and decided to check out Fisher 21. There was a bunch of urban explorers coming out of a recently burnt out section of the building and they said that there was a big hole in the center where a bunch of reinforced concrete beams and slabs had collapsed. Sho nuff they were right. It doesn't looks good. What do you think is the ultimate fate of this building. I'm sure this isn't going to the only time this will happen.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fisher 21 will probably come down. Structurally in some parts it's not that great, as you've discovered. It's not going to collapse completely, but there are parts....

There was a film crew there yesterday. They were filming a movie there and had trucks, security, and everything all parked on the street and in the parking lot to the south of the building.

Fisher 21 will probably come down. Structurally in some parts it's not that great, as you've discovered. It's not going to collapse completely, but there are parts....

There was a film crew there yesterday. They were filming a movie there and had trucks, security, and everything all parked on the street and in the parking lot to the south of the building.

Archived