Rogers Skylines?

bigboyz05

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Initially I was just referring to Rogers but I didn't know that about NWA as a whole. I said Rogers because that seems to be the city that has gotten most of the high rise projects from what I've read. Next year I'm coming up there to visit a friend and will try to see as much of the area as I can. I will def check out Pinnacle and Springdale and Fayetteville.

Yeah I think that's the big problem. Not only is our metro divided up into a number of cities. Some of these developments are taking place in different areas in some of the cities. The Bellafont development in Fayetteville is in the northern part of the city well away from the downtown. For that matter almost all of Rogers' growth is occurring well away from their downtown as well. Granted much of their development is centered around the Pinnacle area of western Rogers.

Mith, with the weird exception of far northeast Rogers, and the Benchmark and PB2 Architecture buildings. I forget the north-south street which cuts though downtown Rogers (the new Harp's is right off that street) but unlike any other Rogers "high-rise" I'm aware of you can see the Benchmark building from downtown at street level.

Archived