O.J. Simpson Part II

Charlotteman

I know O.J.'s latest controversy will eventually be discussed here, so I might as well start it up.

Reportedy O.J. and a group of hoods burst into a motel room in La Vegas to retrieve articles that O.J. claimed to be stolen from him. Guns were reportedly involved. Although no one was injured, O.J. has been charged with 7 felonies.

If this goes to trial, it will probably be another media circus. Too bad O.J. can't convince Gloria Allred to represent him---to make it complete.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm, I don't know who gets more face time.... Britney, Paris, Lindsay, or Orenthal. Whatever the case, no rush to judgement, however you are correct. The media circus will be there minus the clowns, dancing bears, highwire act and the ringmaster. If he is in fact guilty of the said crime(s), he should be punished.

This country is in a whole heap of trouble because of a mad man in our white house and yet we are giving more heed to a has-been sports celebrity. I can see with crystal clarity why the rest of the world thinks that Americans are nothing but a bunch of back water morons.

While I definitely don't think this should be the 'attention-grabbing' story it has become, I personally feel O.J. got away with murder in the previous trial thanks to the bungling of the L.A. county prosecutor's office. If he is indeed guilty of this, I hope the Clark County prosecutor's can do a much better job and I also hope that it stays out of the media.

whatever the case, he's polluting airtime. I'm having to turn away from news on the tube just to get away from him. No doubt Nancy Disgrace and others are all over this one. This "news" coverage of Orenthal is just as bad Paris Hilton's jail sentence, meaningless in the grand scheme of things. I wish he would go away, though it won't happen any time soon in the foreseeable future.

I still think this whole thing is gonna turn into a three ring circus. It will be on TV and the news for ages........if Paris Hilton got all that media coverage for serving a day in jail, imagine how the media will treat O.J.'s escapades!

His trial will go on forever. The only ones happy about it are probably the Bush administration, since this will certainly take some of the spotlight off them for the next year or so.

Archived