North Macon Towne Centre

poohsfolks

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not much in the way of specifics, but there is now a web site for the development. There is a site plan map, showing two phases of construction, with locations for the hotels and retail. Tough to read, but it does give an idea of layout. The web site gives the project opening date as November 2008.

Wow, I knew the Project was large but i had no idea it was going to be that huge...

Well I new was going to be a big project but not like this, it look very similar to Atlantic Station in Atlanta.

Yeh, kinda but not quite as dense. Macon doesnt do the inder ground parking thing yet, so they have to spread the development out some for patrons to be able to park.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

is this on Bass Rd. George? I know Opus is still trying to get them on Zebulon Rd. Im shocked they would build 2 exits down from a current location before they would build on another major interstate. (I-475)

yes.kroger was going in there but they backed out.

...any word on what hotel brands are setting up shop in that area? There are like six planned out there.

There's a Hilton Homewood Suites planned for the (Providence) North Macon Town Center, and a Drury Inn slated to be built as part of the Lullwater Village development just across I-75. A Microtel Inn & Suites is supposed to be built on Bowman Road, just off Bass.

There's a Hilton Homewood Suites planned for the (Providence) North Macon Town Center, and a Drury Inn slated to be built as part of the Lullwater Village development just across I-75. A Microtel Inn & Suites is supposed to be built on Bowman Road, just off Bass.

Value Place Inn on Bowman rd.Spring Hill Suites and Country Inn and Suites are being built in the area,not sure where.

• 3 months later...

New stuff on retailworks site for North Macon Towne Center:

Rendering of Hilton Homewood Suites

http://www.retailworksusa.com/katapult/ima...od%20Suites.pdf

Ariel view of Area w/developments superimposed:

http://www.retailworksusa.com/katapult/ima...inity%20Map.jpg

New Rendering of North Macon Towne Center:

http://www.retailworksusa.com/katapult/ima...20Rendering.pdf

• 1 month later...

There's a new image on the retailworksusa.com web site that shows the site plan for the North Macon Town Centre development (current and future phases) in relation to the other nearby projects (Bass Plantation/Publix), Lakeside Commons office park, River Crossing, Bass Pro complex, etc.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

looks like the name is changing again,now it is being called Providence Village North Macon.I know sembler has project under development called Macon Town Center on the old Northwinds Square site just down the road, which maybe why they changed the name,but I am just guessing.

Rob Ballard the developer of it says construction of the first phase should start in august and should open in about 14 months.it will have 50,000sf of office,75,000sf of boutique retail shops and restaurant.

Doesn't this development includes residential as well.....

Archived