HogWild21

Restaurant Development in Little Rock Metro area

Romano's Macaroni Grill on west markham has closed.
edit: a Moderator can delete this post, as it was mentioned elsewhere. 

It more accurately belongs in this thread. I made comment in the West Little Rock thread, but a 25+ year run is honorable, given the significant changes in competition and locale. Plus, I wasn’t aware how many others had closed (OKC & Tulsa for example).

I’m sorry to see it go. I have lots of fond memories of that restaurant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dickey’s BBQ off of Maumelle Boulevard has closed permenantly. The one remaining in Bryant seems to still be open. 

17 minutes ago, Walls99 said:

Dickey’s BBQ off of Maumelle Boulevard has closed permenantly. The one remaining in Bryant seems to still be open. 

I read today in the NWA forum that all of them have closed in NWA.

On 2/3/2018 at 1:00 PM, Architect said:

I read today in the NWA forum that all of them have closed in NWA.

Probably those stupid little cups. Every two bites you have to get up for a refill.

• Like 1

Probably those stupid little cups. Every two bites you have to get up for a refill.

LOL! Exactly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20 minutes ago, ArkansasTraveler said:

News over the weekend from Rock City Eats notes that The Southern Gourmasian has closed in downtown (plus its food truck).  And around the corner at EJ's, new ownership is now in place as of last Thursday.

Too bad.  I had heard so many good things about it, yet the one time I finally went, regrettably I thought it was awful.  That was probably a year ago.  I imagine between 3 Fold and the other new, hip asian eateries downtown, it just proved to be too much competition.

And now, around the corner from Southern Gourmasian, notices have been posted at Sufficient Grounds, slated to vacate its space by February 28.  Some time ago, the owners bought The Sports Page, which will see expanded service into the breakfast hours in March.

Edited by ArkansasTraveler

Mexico Chiquito on Highway 10 has closed. The phone number is disconnected. It really doesn’t surprise me consider the last experience I had with them. The location on W. Markham in Little Rock and  North Little Rock remain open at this time. 

Also, Juicy Seafood will open in the former Johnny Carinos location on Highway 10 next Monday.