Condo Developments in NWA?

MarBrisa

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah it might help if we knew what exactly you were looking for. I've seen some condos that seemed something like a townhouse to the ones in the taller multistoried buildings. There are a number of the townhouse style condos around and a number of ones that I consider similar to some of the two story apartment complexes. I think outside of Fayetteville that's all you'll probably see. Outside the Grandview Condos on Beaver Lake, which isn't finished yet. The ones I can name off the top of my head and are currently available, North Corner Condos and The Legacy. There are a number of developments being worked on. Metro District, had a change of ownership so hopefully they'll be available soon, it didn't seem like there was a lot left to finish there. The Lofts at Underwood Plaza are also in the construction phase. They probably won't be available till next year. The Renaissance is sort in construction but it's probably a couple years till it's finished. Those could be pretty pricey, I think only the very top floors will be condos. The Dickson and St Charles Plaza have been discussed but no construction has started yet. Anyway not sure if any of those are what you're looking for but I suppose it's a start.

If you're looking for condos for under $200K take a look at Stone Manor Condominiums at Pinnacle Hills in Rogers. Located just a mile from the Pinnacle Hills Promenade and the Shoppes at Pinnacle Hills there's plenty to do without the need of a car. They are kinda small, but unless you're ready to pay close to a million in most of the other condos around the metro, they're pretty nice.

If you're looking for condos for under $200K take a look at Stone Manor Condominiums at Pinnacle Hills in Rogers. Located just a mile from the Pinnacle Hills Promenade and the Shoppes at Pinnacle Hills there's plenty to do without the need of a car. They are kinda small, but unless you're ready to pay close to a million in most of the other condos around the metro, they're pretty nice.

The Locust Street Townhouses are well on the way to completion just off Dickson Street but they are pricy as well. I had a fellow quote me a price arond $300,000 for about 1,100 square feet- yikes! They do have a great view and location though, plus a garage. Still, at that price I see them being a hard sell.

The Locust Street Townhouses are well on the way to completion just off Dickson Street but they are pricy as well. I had a fellow quote me a price around $300,000 for about 1,100 square feet- yikes! They do have a great view and location though, plus a garage. Still, at that price I see them being a hard sell.

Archived