Seventh Street Station - Weekday Rates?

Nostyle

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The surface lots on North Brevard are $4. There are usually some available spaces... The payment kiosks have slots wide enough to take dollar coins.

I usually ride CATS, but that's where I park, when the $2.50 lots on Carson/Tryon are filled up.

Rates aside, can anyone confirm if it's true that parking is free on Weedays after a certain hour? Perhaps 7pm?

Also, Raintree, tell me if this would work hypothetically. I work uptown for an 8 hour day and then buy a drink at Reid's...they validate my ticket and suddenly my parking is free? It can't be that easy.

I'm pretty sure after business hours the ticket windows close so you have a free ride out but on weekend nights they have someone at the two entrances collect $5 cash to get in (but again, if you say you're going to Reid's or Brixx they usually let you in free). As for the 8 hour question, I'm not sure, I've never stayed that long but I assume that they would let you out for free during business hours as long as the ticket is stamped.

Yeah, I recall seeing a large banner on the side of the deck advertising the the first 90 minutes are free but I still can't remember what the hourly rate is.

Archived