Rhythm at Music Row

bwithers1

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think your link said you have to pay $13,000 extra for a parking space. So basically you are paying a premium price, $239,000, for a very small unit, 719 sq ft, and you don't get a complimentary parking space. Rediculous!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I've noticed that they've started on the first floor of condo's above the parking area...probably on the 4th or 5th floor. This is going to be a tall structure next to I-40. If anyone has an updated photo, please insert! Or...if someone will tell me how to upload photos to this site, I'll be glad to try and update us all on construction in the DT, Gulch and Music Row areas since I'm down there almost every day. (I've never loaded pics on here before, or any website, so I don't have a clue). :huh::huh:

I've noticed that they've started on the first floor of condo's above the parking area...probably on the 4th or 5th floor. This is going to be a tall structure next to I-40. If anyone has an updated photo, please insert! Or...if someone will tell me how to upload photos to this site, I'll be glad to try and update us all on construction in the DT, Gulch and Music Row areas since I'm down there almost every day. (I've never loaded pics on here before, or any website, so I don't have a clue). :huh::huh:

You need to join a photo hosting/shraringwebsite: Fickr, Photobucket, I'm sure there are others. They're free for most services. Once you upload your photos, you copy and paste the links onto UP's text editor (Click on the little button with the landscape). It takes some fiddling around but it's not too hard once you get used to it. Also, if you have any photo editing software that lets you resize your photos, it's usually a good idea to reduce the file size of your pics, it makes uploading and downloading much faster.

Now get to it and keep us all updated.

• 4 weeks later...

Nice. So what floor are they on, around the 10th floor?

edit: Okay, wait, I think you meant they are on the 5th floor (pouring concrete?) or are they working on the exterior and are at the 5th floor? Sorry, a little confused.

edit2: Okay from an earlier post from someone else it seems the 5th floor was being worked on around April 23rd, so where exactly are they at now? (Hopefully, they haven't been working on the 5th floor for a month!) :lol:

Archived