Rhythm at Music Row

bwithers1

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There's starting to be some early good signs in the economy. The stock market is starting to go back up, the dollar is zooming upward, and oil prices are heading back down sharply. Hopefully, these are signs of a turnaround sooner than some people think, and just maybe some more cranes popping up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Not sure how close to this one is from being completed, but I saw a permit issued to finish the 15th floor. I am guessing this is the top floor and penthouses maybe?

Construction under way on Rhythm 15th floor

The following permits were among those issued Tuesday by the Metro Codes Administration:

Condos. Value: $189,376. Choate Construction Co. took out permits to finish three units on the 15th floor of the Rhythm at Music Row condominium at 1510 Demonbreun St.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I've said all along this building looks like it was designed by someone in Florida. This project belongs on the coast of Myrtle Beach, not on Demonbreun Street in Nashville. I honestly think the most attractive condo projects in town are the Adelicia, the Terrazzo, and 5th and Main building. The one thing they all have in common is they were designed by local architects that TRULY understand the nuances of the areas they were building in. Rhythm, as it stands right now, looks like a travesty...IMO, of course.

Archived