Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rhino6885

Obtaining a Liquor License in GR

8 posts in this topic

I knew to come here with this question as many of you have gone through this process. How was it? I read that there are more licenses available now, so the old routine of buying/acquiring it from another business is no longer necessary. Is this true? Where would one begin this process, and what is needed?

Thanks ;)

Sorry for the double post...don't know what happened.

I knew to come here with this question as many of you have gone through this process. How was it? I read that there are more licenses available now, so the old routine of buying/acquiring it from another business is no longer necessary. Is this true? Where would one begin this process, and what is needed?

Thanks ;)

Sorry for the double post...don't know what happened.

If you are looking for 1 inside the city of GR, but not in the DDA zone - your bummin.

Here are a couple of links that may answer or assist your quest.special license

license availability list

I believe after 2009 you can transfer a license into GR city from anywhere in Kent County. Currently you can transfer between any municipality in Kent County other than GR. Also allow @ 6 months to year to work through the governmental red tape.

Here are a couple of links that may answer or assist your quest.special license

license availability list

I believe after 2009 you can transfer a license into GR city from anywhere in Kent County. Currently you can transfer between any municipality in Kent County other than GR. Also allow @ 6 months to year to work through the governmental red tape.

I don't know too many details, but wasn't the state legislature working on making a ton of new beer/wine licenses available to spur new development?

I don't know too many details, but wasn't the state legislature working on making a ton of new beer/wine licenses available to spur new development?