Obtaining a Liquor License in GR

Rhino6885

I knew to come here with this question as many of you have gone through this process. How was it? I read that there are more licenses available now, so the old routine of buying/acquiring it from another business is no longer necessary. Is this true? Where would one begin this process, and what is needed?

Thanks ;)

Sorry for the double post...don't know what happened.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I knew to come here with this question as many of you have gone through this process. How was it? I read that there are more licenses available now, so the old routine of buying/acquiring it from another business is no longer necessary. Is this true? Where would one begin this process, and what is needed?

Thanks ;)

Sorry for the double post...don't know what happened.

Here are a couple of links that may answer or assist your quest.special license

license availability list

I believe after 2009 you can transfer a license into GR city from anywhere in Kent County. Currently you can transfer between any municipality in Kent County other than GR. Also allow @ 6 months to year to work through the governmental red tape.

Here are a couple of links that may answer or assist your quest.special license

license availability list

I believe after 2009 you can transfer a license into GR city from anywhere in Kent County. Currently you can transfer between any municipality in Kent County other than GR. Also allow @ 6 months to year to work through the governmental red tape.

Archived