North Carolina Photo of the Day

RiverwoodCLT

• 3 weeks later...

Kure Beach

familyvacationpt1075.th.jpg

Well I did it. We started in Las Vegas and ended in Clinton. As part of my move to England we drove 2800 miles to see the country. I have a lot photos to upload but unfortunately I forgot my imageshack login info. Hence this horrible attempt to upload this photo. All info is in my desktop that is chugging its way across the Atlantic. So bare with me until I get my laptop ready to present my cross country pictoral and some great NC shots while lounging arfound my home state.

Edited by NcSc74

Close.. Bordeaux... even though to have replicated the Eiffel Tower, I would have called it the Parisian Center! Your prizes will arrive soon by USPS! LOL

When this was built....about 1971,72....There was a See's candy store that opened underground beneath it.Funny thing is...I was asking if the Candy store was still there but my uncle said it had moved out many years ago..That was a long ago memory for me as a child before I moved to Raleigh...so was the Ferral's Ice cream shop that used to be in Cross Creek mall

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...