Church Street Station, Orlando, FL

KJW

Mith, I'd talked about Orlando's Church Street Station earlier at our forum so I thought this might be of interest here...I made my first ever post at the Orlando forum today and noticed they had a 3 page thread talking about Church Street...thought I'd share this thread at the coffee house since (IMO) the C.S.S. development to me resembles Dickson Ave. from the railroad tracks eastward albeit in a more urbanized setting.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe it's just because of what Dickson St, but I find it interesting to hear people often compare it to sections in other cities. Maybe it's just because I live here but I don't ever seem to hear people compare other sections of Arkansas cities to other locations elsewhere.

Maybe it's just because of what Dickson St, but I find it interesting to hear people often compare it to sections in other cities. Maybe it's just because I live here but I don't ever seem to hear people compare other sections of Arkansas cities to other locations elsewhere.

• 5 months later...
Mith, I'd talked about Orlando's Church Street Station earlier at our forum so I thought this might be of interest here...I made my first ever post at the Orlando forum today and noticed they had a 3 page thread talking about Church Street...thought I'd share this thread at the coffee house since (IMO) the C.S.S. development to me resembles Dickson Ave. from the railroad tracks eastward albeit in a more urbanized setting.

Archived