Tennesse Housing Market looks to be great: Read This

tennesseekid

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I know who this "poster" is. Didn't you get banned a few days ago?

sorry, meant to say not that I'm aware of...Why do you think I'm whoever this is you are talking about?

BTW, I'm new to this forum, I'm from Knoxville. I found this site on a google search. Looks to be pretty cool. I like to be kept up to date with road construction. So this looks like a good site to keep up with that.

Well, because that has absolutely NOTHING to do with NASHVILLE and has something to do with Memphis. Plus, you posted this in the Memphis forum. This has nothing to do with Nashville, or Tennessee in general, thus meaning it has no business in this particular forum.

Oh, I'm sorry, I was putting this on here to shed light for Tennessee. I wasn't aware that I coudn't put stuff on here that was positive about other cities in Tennessee. Is that what you are saying?? I posted it on the Memphis one as well if that helps. I've no particular fancy for either city, just saw something positive that's all. Thought you all would be interested in the fine growth of our state, or is it just Nashville we are worried about here? I'll remember in the future to only say good things about Nashville over here.

Go Titans!! Vince Young is the bomb!

One more thing Lexy, I'm a logical person, I've made one post that I meant to be positive and you spin it to try and get me kicked off because it doesn't say something about Nashville? Who died and made you the king of Forums? I just checked the rules and if anything you should be kicked off for threatening me like that. I was the positive one, and you are the negative one. You've made yourself look like a real jerk.

Thanx for making my first post such a positive one.

One more thing Lexy, I'm a logical person, I've made one post that I meant to be positive and you spin it to try and get me kicked off because it doesn't say something about Nashville? Who died and made you the king of Forums? I just checked the rules and if anything you should be kicked off for threatening me like that. I was the positive one, and you are the negative one. You've made yourself look like a real jerk.

Thanx for making my first post such a positive one.

So can Garman GPS... and I'm not from Nashville. I think anybody would have the same suspicions that you were that guy claiming to be from Oklahoma City and (for some reason) boasting about Memphis while trashing Nashville.

Ok, I'll bite: Can you answer which stores were in the locations that are now occupied by Dillards in Knoxville? Or the bonus questions: What year was the Henley Street viaduct completed? And, what tangled intersection did it eliminate?

You folks from Nashville are strange...Well, atleast the ones testing my knowledge of Knoxville to see if I'm really from there. I mean, good grief... Name an address in your own City and I'll tell you turn by turn how to get there...So that I may earn your most desired respect...

Archived