Union Station Hotel Renovations Complete

bwithers1

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had wondered about the quietness... lots of old hotels are loud. One of my favorites is the Copley Plaza in Boston, but you got to know where to stay in the hotel b/c lots of rooms catch hallway noise. I will admit that this is the one area that I think the Ritz Carltons where I've stayed actually surpass their peers. Long time fan of Four Seasons here.

I stayed there back in January while renovations were still underway. I don't recall at that time the room be noisy even though we faced Broadway and its traffic on two weekend nights, but that is no way indicative of whether or not the rooms are still noisy as that was just one stay there in one particular room.

Our room was very nice. It was a fairly standard sized main room with a very large bathroom. Features included a flatscreen TV, very spacious and roomy cabinetry, a extremely nice bed and linens, etc.

Archived