Lake Hartwell residential developments

davinflinn

I'm new to UrbanPlanet today, so please be gentle if I slip up in some way. I do not intend to break any rules, but it seems that real estate discussions could be touchy at times. (No, I'm not selling anything or looking for clients or agents.) However, I am considering a relocation to the general Greenville area. The consideration is for a number of reasons, but I have two nieces living there with their families and would like to get closer. I've been snooping around the Anderson area online for several months and have heard about some new condo developments at Lake Hartwell. One in particular is The Overlook I believe. It sounds interesting and I'd like to do some more research on it, but can't find any information as to who the developer is. I like that kind of info, as I think it would give me a feel for the place when compared to the success of other projects that the same developer has maybe done. If anyone knows the name and/or has comments about condo living in the Lake Hartwell area, I'd be very interested to hear about it.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Dave,

Welcome to urbanplanet. Glad you are here. I believe the Overlook was done by one of the major developers in the area, but I'll need to look on that. It is located right next to I85 in a fairly fast growing part of Anderson. The real gem in the lake condo market right now is the Watermark which is still under construction located in the same area as the Overlook. They both provide easy access to shopping and restaurants.

There are some older condos which are also quite nice in the Portman Shoals Marina. It's a little further away from shopping and restaurants (5 minutes drive) but provides more of a neighborhood feel.

Finally there are some really nice new condo developments in downtown Anderson.

Of course, there are others as well, but these are some of the neater options.

Archived