Undergound parking in Nashville

bwithers1

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If this 'feature' were actually necessary, the writer could have touched on the history of older underground parking in town [AmSouth Center, Hall of Fame/Hilton park, the Cumberland, 5/3rd Center, etc]. Also the Viridian's parking is all above ground. Indeed, Signature isn't even built yet it's included in the graphic. The article sucks.

If this 'feature' were actually necessary, the writer could have touched on the history of older underground parking in town [AmSouth Center, Hall of Fame/Hilton park, the Cumberland, 5/3rd Center, etc]. Also the Viridian's parking is all above ground. Indeed, Signature isn't even built yet it's included in the graphic. The article sucks.

Underground parking makes a lot of sense if its economically viable for projects, which increasingly I imagine it will be.

As far as safety goes, I can't imagine a underground lot being much different in security concerns from either a surface lot or parking tower aside from cell reception.

thats one lazy piece. i have parked underground many many times. i have never had a problem. the only scary thing i saw was this lady once who didnt have any money to get out of the public squar parking garage and was pissed and cussing out the lady and was complaining how she just got in trouble for this exact same thing and sneaking thru in someone elses tab..... lol

funny stuff

Archived