Throwies have found their way into Greenville

gs3

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its true, we all move on to bigger, sometimes better things. Moving to Boston was the best possible thing for me. I know that I'll be back to visit Greenville occasionally, but other than friends and family, there is nothing left there for me. Don't get me wrong, I miss Wild Wing Cafe and Sticky Fingers (I just had to look that one up, I remembered the place at the corner of Main and Washington :ermm: ) But truth be told, there wasn't a job market down there for what I do, and I got really tired of having periods of several weeks if I got laid off from a job. Of course, the grass is always greener on the other side, and I'm sure that in ten years, I'll be wishing that I lived in Greenville once again, but for now, my home is in Arlington, MA. And it is nice working in downtown Boston and able to use the T to get to work in the mornings. That is awesome, and I know that Greenville will have to have something comparable to get me to consider moving back.

So anyways, back to the topic of LED's that are magnetically hanging from street signs.

/end rant :whistling:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived