Olive Express Closes

Yankee Fan

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes Veloise, Iam and have been the Chef of Louis Benton Steakhouse since its conception. I plan to stay on board I love working with my team as well as expand with this new venture. I want you all to know that the Flying Olive is not set in stone just yet but Im crossing my fingers. Sam and I have been back and forth to Detroit researching a few new menu Items I would like to add to his fantastic menu.

PS. Im not to sure I have see these candle holders you mentioned but I will ask Sammy the statis

John Green taking a tenant from Sam Cummings. Is there any anymosity between the two?

Also, which building is 444 Bridge?

Joe

Yes---The flying Olive sounds like they will be planting both feet on the ground at 444 Bridge. The building closes (Has sold) next week. John Green will have an interest in it as well as a few others I was told... This will make the two ground floor units full. Next phase would be to finish off the two apartment upstairs. We looked at this building over a year ago but were not willing to take the risk of acquiring another empty building. You snooze you loose :(

John Green taking a tenant from Sam Cummings. Is there any anymosity between the two?

Also, which building is 444 Bridge?

Joe

The building that Olive Express used to be in is no longer owned by Sam Cummings there is a new owner and I had no involvement with that space what so every. The new location 444 bridge is split between signs by design who just moved in and hopefully the Flying Olive. ~Joseph

Second Story Properties (Sam Cummings) has expanded into property management a lot over the last couple of years. So just because an empty space has a SSP sign in it doesn't necessarily mean Sam owns it.

I don't think there's any ill will between John G. and Sam.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived