PROPOSED: Hotel on Market St.

HartfordTycoon

What i love the most about all this construction in this area, its fixing alot of issues that occurred 50/60 years ago with 84 cut through the city. This area took a hard hit and became a sea of surface lots and that was once a great section with housing and business's before the highway cut the city in half.Its great new life is emerging in this area and it will help the area as well.

On 3/24/2016 at 3:41 PM, The Voice of Reason said:

Great Pics!!

I have been seeing the crane over there and half tempted about a dozen times to drive by and snag a pic, but never have. 

I agree, it will be pretty substantial as far as its visual impact even if its just 85 rooms.

Will be cool to see what the area feels like after this and the data center redo into apartments

I thought the data center was were the brewery was suppose to go. Is it now going to become apartments?

On 3/24/2016 at 3:41 PM, The Voice of Reason said:

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived