UrbanPlanet Tallahassee Annual Summit

TD

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rachiroo/TD, I think eating is a good plan too since now many of us have met each other and realize there's no serial killer among us. Po Boys is a good suggestion b/c it's not that expensive and thus works for most budget levels. Are you guys talking about this in January?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I was hoping someone would bump this thread so I didnt have to.. I would love to have another Urban Planet meet up... :) Lets pick a date!

I think earlier it was discussed a good meet up this time would be lunch, and the place would be Po Boys Downtown location.

I would love to meet there and will as soon as others agree :)

Im thinking any weekend from here on out would be great

• 2 weeks later...

Well Since this topic is sitting at the bottom once again, Im just going to have to pick a date and hope people show up.

Its the only way I think.

Saturday February 16th Is the date for the 2nd Urban Planet Tallahassee Meet

Where we meet is still open for discussion, but i think a restaurant is a good plan as previously discussed.

Please add your name to the list if you will be attending.

1. TD

Well if DD5 is gonna be there, so will I! :)

I'm actually gone a lot next month, but I will be in town on the 16th. I like the lunch suggestion, maybe somewhere locally owned and one that will fit those on a budget.

I wonder if 'Roo will be back from Wash. State by then?

Archived