3.POON

4. FivesFella

5. Josefk

6. JPL02

7. mracca

8. mstan

9. Gearhart

10. Humzai

Cool So, Now we have 10, The more the merrier, bring your friends!

I also would rather we eat at Po Boys because I know atleast there is an outside deck and the weather will be nice hopefully.

1. TD

2. DaiDreamer

3.POON

4. FivesFella

5. Josefk

6. JPL02

7. mracca

8. mstan

9. Gearhart

10. Humzai

Cool So, Now we have 10, The more the merrier, bring your friends!

I also would rather we eat at Po Boys because I know atleast there is an outside deck and the weather will be nice hopefully.

TD you mentioned in a previous post about their outdoor seating and I think that's a great place for us to congregate especially if the weather is nice and dry. They usually aren't that busy on a Saturday afternoon, so hanging out there for awhile should not be a problem.

TD you mentioned in a previous post about their outdoor seating and I think that's a great place for us to congregate especially if the weather is nice and dry. They usually aren't that busy on a Saturday afternoon, so hanging out there for awhile should not be a problem.

Archived