Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CapeFearRiver10

Restaurant scene in Fayetteville

2 posts in this topic

An Applebees is under construction on Raeford Road near the Super Wal-Mart. I have heard rumors that an Arbys and Chick Fil A will be coming soon to that area as well. There was a recent fire that basically destroyed the Smithfields Barbeque, however, I was in the area Friday and they are in the process of tearing down the remaining standing areas of the building to re-build. They are getting ready to build a Chick Fil A and Starbucks on Ramsey Street around the new Super Wal-Mart. I have also heard that a new Jimmy Buffett's Cheeseburger and Paradise Restaurant is supposed to be locating in that new shopping center as well. I would like to see some new chains come to Fayetteville. I would especially love to see a TGI Friday's. I still haven't figured out why we do not have one. I have also heard that we will be getting a 6th Ruby Tuesday in the Hope Mills area. Will be interesting to see what happens in Hope Mills, with 5 new shopping centers planned. I have also heard a rumor that Arbys and Applebees, and possibly Chili's will be coming to Hope Mills as well. Will have to wait and see I guess, but I do believe that we are about to see a restaurant boom.