Bank of America

MJLO

What kind of impact on Grand Rapids do you think a Bank of America presence will have? It's hard to picture. Do you think they will invest in the area? Perhaps build one of their own buildings in town? Perhaps that could be the mystery tenant in the Fulton project. Do you think it we will even notice other than changes in branch names? Anyone care to speculate?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've heard one person mention that BofA might be a "wild card" when it comes to downtown office space, and perhaps they won't want to stay in the Trust Bldg because of it's relative low profile. Nothing substantial though. I'd love it if they took over Huntington's space in 275 Fulton Place.

• 2 weeks later...

Well let's not get our hopes up yet - I called BOA today (as I am account member) to change my address - they asked me where I was located and I said in the Grand Rapids area - she mentioned the buyout was in VERY early stages and is supposably going really well thus far.

So apparently it's not really concrete yet that BOA has purchased them out officially.

Well let's not get our hopes up yet - I called BOA today (as I am account member) to change my address - they asked me where I was located and I said in the Grand Rapids area - she mentioned the buyout was in VERY early stages and is supposably going really well thus far.

So apparently it's not really concrete yet that BOA has purchased them out officially.

Archived