16 West Names Tenants

ajc0890

The Premier Properties USA website has updated their profile for 16 West. This new "outdoor mall" is slated to open in the fall of 2009 on Pooler Parkway as part of the Savannah Quarters mass development. Confirmed tenants are Cobb Theatres of Birmingham. Tenants that are closing leases right now, are:

• Target

• JC Penney

• Belk

• Michael's

• Ross

• PetsMart

• Dick's Sporting Goods

• Circuit City

• Wachovia

• Logan's Roadhouse

• Chili's

• Olive Garden

There are also some prospects that are likely to turn into a reality. Those include: TJ Maxx, DSW and another tenant whose name on the floorplan is illegible. This could possibly be Pier One, as it's similar to their logo. The shopping centre will call for two new traffic signals at either. One entrance to the centre is an extension of the entrance Savannah Quarters. There remains 4 vacant outparcels and multiple buildings for junior anchors.

Some tenants I would like to see come to the market, perhaps through this centre, include: P.F. Changs, Abercrombie and Fitch, J. Crew, The Buckle, William's-Sonoma, and many more. What would you guys like to see or believe will come to this centre.

In other news:

There is a new restaurant approved to be built on some land adjacent to Hancock-Askew on President Street. I'm thinking from what I read in SMN that this will be a Cheesecake Factory. The article deems the restaurant upscale. Does anyone know if this is true? Or for that matter what will it be if it isnt Cheesecake Factory.

The link for 16 West's floor plan is:

http://ppusa.com/properties/view/16west

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First, I cannot imagine that the overall demographics of Savannah would support a Cheesecake Factory. Second, that location on President St. is very close to the Industrial portion of the Eastside, again, not conducive to a Cheesecake Factory. I'd have to imagine that a restaurant opening up in that area would be a local place, probabaly a seafood-based menu.

Good to see the tenants for 16 West have been announced, but I'm noticing no mention of a Kohl's. Savannah must be the largest market in the US without a Kohl's. I've always found that odd.

First, I cannot imagine that the overall demographics of Savannah would support a Cheesecake Factory. Second, that location on President St. is very close to the Industrial portion of the Eastside, again, not conducive to a Cheesecake Factory. I'd have to imagine that a restaurant opening up in that area would be a local place, probabaly a seafood-based menu.

Good to see the tenants for 16 West have been announced, but I'm noticing no mention of a Kohl's. Savannah must be the largest market in the US without a Kohl's. I've always found that odd.

its about time they showed the public the tenants, as I posted months before when I talked to christian conville, but the only thing(s) that are left off are the red lobester and bennigan's he told me about....... Bennigan's Grill & Tavern has broken ground in Port Wentworth and I here they are scouting sites of pooler parkway... probably going towards Eden Avants aite or Pine Barren/ Pooler Parkway @ lowes/walmart ..........

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow, that looks nice... about 5-6 times bigger than the community center under construction in Statesboro. So far we have a Hobby Lobby, TJ Maxx, Books-A-Million, Petco, unnamed office superstore, and a couple awesome restuarants in the negotiations phase. Still though, Pooler is getting the big center - so it looks like Pooler may surpass Statesboro or come very close in the next several years before we start shooting up. With gas prices the way they are, I still dont want to drive to Pooler, but I might for a PF Changs or CC Factory.

Archived