Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BBascule

PROPOSED: ALDI Grocery

8 posts in this topic

Isn't this the place someone was proposing as a good fit for the Eagle Square Shaws. If they are coming to RI it's a good sign that our city fathers could entice them. If they had the will to do so.

Isn't this the place someone was proposing as a good fit for the Eagle Square Shaws. If they are coming to RI it's a good sign that our city fathers could entice them. If they had the will to do so.

Interesting, there are quite a few of those stores here in Memphis. I had no idea what they were, I'll have to check one out. Competition for Stop and Shop is always a good thing. Hopefully more chains will expand into the Northeast, I know if Kroger opened up a store it would put a beating on Stop and Shop, Shaw's would be run out of town.

Interesting, there are quite a few of those stores here in Memphis. I had no idea what they were, I'll have to check one out. Competition for Stop and Shop is always a good thing. Hopefully more chains will expand into the Northeast, I know if Kroger opened up a store it would put a beating on Stop and Shop, Shaw's would be run out of town.