Seaport Channelside

FloridaFuture

From the developer's website:

Seaport Channelside is currently in the pre-development phase and totals approximately 426 high-density multi-family units. The project will help transform the northern boundary of the Channel District into an extension of Tampa's Channelside urban renaissance and become a cornerstone in the redevelopment of the area. The development plan embraces an urban, high-density, mixed-use development that includes 426 residential units and neighborhood retail. The plan provides for a small downtown commercial feel with high-density residential units supporting the retail uses and allowing for open space. The site plan concept establishes a true downtown urban feel within the central core of the development. The Architectural style of the building and streetscape is envisioned to have an intimate personal downtown feel with ornamental streetlights, wrought iron tree wells, awnings and decorative ornamentation to the building featuring brick, stone and stucco.

Rendering-

image003.jpg

Construction Progress:

Buildings9-23-07073.jpg

And the projects horrible website-

http://www.seaportchannelside.com/

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I kind of like it.....though some would crucify me for liking it! LOL. But really, it does add some nice mid rise density to a area that is getting more and more dense. Having some reasonably priced apartments in the are is a great thing too, having too many units that are very pricey, like what was happening in the rest of the developments, is not a good thing for a core area.

Steve

I kind of like it.....though some would crucify me for liking it! LOL. But really, it does add some nice mid rise density to a area that is getting more and more dense. Having some reasonably priced apartments in the are is a great thing too, having too many units that are very pricey, like what was happening in the rest of the developments, is not a good thing for a core area.

Steve

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived