getting towed and getting back

surina777

need some advice, hopefully there are some lawyers on this forum :)

so my car was towed out of the downtown mini parking lot ... so ill spare the details of why i parked there and the reasoning behind it...

so i inspect my car when i go to get my car, the place i had to get it from was super shady and scary for a female to be at, at 11pm on a thursday night (obt & 29th tow truck company of orlando) the people there were also scary as heck...so i did an inspection for any visible body damage...didnt see anything, paid and was on my way...

well i go to wash the car the next day and notice a huge piece of curb rash and it was fresh, b/c there was no dirt in the scratches on the wheel (and any old curb rash obviously had dirt in it )...and it obviously was curbed when they pulled my car from the spot i had a curb on the left side of me...

well since i didnt notice the damage when i got my car back but it is obvious the curb rash is new ...any chance i can get the towing company to do anything about it?

someone told me today that i can call the towing company ask for their insurance company and call the insurance company and file a claim ... has anyone done this or heard of this before? any advice would be appreciated!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
need some advice, hopefully there are some lawyers on this forum :)

so my car was towed out of the downtown mini parking lot ... so ill spare the details of why i parked there and the reasoning behind it...

so i inspect my car when i go to get my car, the place i had to get it from was super shady and scary for a female to be at, at 11pm on a thursday night (obt & 29th tow truck company of orlando) the people there were also scary as heck...so i did an inspection for any visible body damage...didnt see anything, paid and was on my way...

well i go to wash the car the next day and notice a huge piece of curb rash and it was fresh, b/c there was no dirt in the scratches on the wheel (and any old curb rash obviously had dirt in it )...and it obviously was curbed when they pulled my car from the spot i had a curb on the left side of me...

well since i didnt notice the damage when i got my car back but it is obvious the curb rash is new ...any chance i can get the towing company to do anything about it?

someone told me today that i can call the towing company ask for their insurance company and call the insurance company and file a claim ... has anyone done this or heard of this before? any advice would be appreciated!

Archived